ePMP 1000 Sector Antenna
One of the principal considerations in a communications system is antennas. They have an enormous impact on the overall system performance of high-speed and high-capacity broadband communication networks.
At Cambium Networks, our antennas are engineered to address typical network and terrain challenges and are built to the highest level of quality and reliability. These specially designed antennas can be used in unsynchronized or GPS synchronized deployments.
The wide variety of antenna options consists of:
- 5 GHz ePMP 1000 90 and 120 degree sector antennas
- 2.4 GHz ePMP 1000 90 degree sector antennas (used for 90 and 120 degree deployments)
All solutions are specifically designed for use with the ePMP platform. These antennas provide high front-to-back ratio required for optimized performance with maximized frequency reuse available with the ePMP radios.
As a result, connectivity is delivered to a larger subscriber base with fewer channels and less equipment, ultimately improving return on investment.
- The 5 GHz and 2.4 GHz ePMP 1000 Sector Antennas offer an ideal array of features - spectral efficiency, the capability to overcome environmental challenges and higher signal strengths.
- 2x2 Multiple Input and Multiple Output (MIMO gives the ePMP 1000 antennas the benefits of dual stream operation, provides interference mitigation by enabling the radios to select the best signal quality and allows for successful deployment of wireless networks in difficult environments.
- Easy Configuration is supported by adjustable hardware and a simple one-step connection with the radio. As an added bonus, a dedicated place is designed for a GPS antenna, providing more flexibility.
- ePMP 1000 Antennas are outdoor-rated. Cambium Networks perform a rigorous set of environmental tests. We validate and guarantee the specifications and ensure their consistency with real life conditions.