Outdoor IP-video camera with infrared illumination of the AcuSence series from the manufacturer Hikvision is an excellent choice for organizing video surveillance of the territory of a private house, office, or enterprise. With its help, you can control the perimeter, both indoors and outdoors.
The camera made in the Bullet form factor, the body material made of metal, and the bottom mount made of plastic. External interfaces presented in the form of a pigtail with two female connectors: DC 12V power supply and RJ45 network interface with PoE support. Also, on the case under the sealed cover, there is a slot for a micro SD memory card and a hardware reset button.
Empowered by deep learning algorithms, Hikvision AcuSense technology brings human and vehicle targets classification alarms to front- and back-end devices. The system focuses on human and vehicle targets, vastly improving alarm efficiency and effectiveness.
- High quality imaging with 8 MP resolution
- Excellent low-light performance with powered-by-DarkFighter technology
- Efficient H.265+ compression technology
- Clear imaging against strong back light due to 120 dB true WDR technology
- Water and dust resistant (IP67)
- 80 m IR distance for bright night imaging
- Robust structure design with full metal materials