Omni-directional 802.11ac Wave 2 Wi-Fi Access Point with 4x4 MU-MIMO technology. The price / performance leader in enterprise Wi-Fi.
The UniFi nanoHD is a compact 4x4 MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 dual-band access point with an aggregate radio rate of over 2 Gbps and supports over 200 concurrent users. Engineered to take advantage of 802.11ac Wave 2, the UniFi nanoHDprovides powerful multi-user support in an elegant, nano-sized design.
- Four-Stream 802.11ac Wave 2 Technology
- Simultaneous Dual-Band Radios
- Supports 200+ Concurrent Users
- 5 GHz Band 4x4 Multi-User MIMO with Radio Rate of 1.733 Gbps
- 2.4 GHz Band 2x2 MIMO with Radio Rate of 300 Mbps
- Powered by Gigabit 802.3af PoE+
Powered by Software Defined Networking
Easily deploy your UniFi Enterprise System using the included UniFi Controller software. Manage thousands of UniFi devices across multiple sites, and scale your network as needed without any ongoing licensing fees.
Designed for Seamless Integration *
The UniFi nanoHD Access Point features a low-profile form factor. The optional ceiling mount or custom skins allow the AP to blend even more discreetly into its setting.
* Low-profile mounting accessory is sold separately
Our Smallest Access Point
Our Smallest UniFi Access Point Available On the Market. UAP nanoHD is 30% smaller than UAP AC Pro version.
Optional skins (sold separately) allow the UniFi nanoHD AP to blend into its surroundings.