Crimping Tool for RJ45, RJ12, RJ11 Connectors TOL-8468R
- Strip the cable back 25 mm from the end.
- Untwist and straighten the wires inside the cable.
- Arrange the wires into the right order.
- Cut the wires into an even line 13 mm from sheathing.
- Insert the wires into the connector.
- Stick the connector into the crimping part of the tool and squeeze twice.
- Remove the cable from the tool and check that all the pins are down.
World wide delivery.
1-2 day express options.
Economy delivery via courier or post.
Orders dispatched within 24 hours on business days.
Fast and secure payments via card.
Bank transfers in EUR, USD or GBP.
Special offers for wholesale requests.
30 day withdrawal returns.
Online RMA status for warranty, replacements and repairs.
Extended warranty available.