Crimping tool for RJ45 connectors, 8P with the blades for cuting and stripping the cable
Crimping Tool for RJ45 Connectors TOL-3688
Manufacturer part number
The crimping tool is designed for connecting wires between each other or to the contacts of connectors, in electrical installation work without the use of soldering or welding. With a crimping tool you can quickly and easy crimp a connector to a cable. Crimping punctures the plastic connector and holds each of the wires, allowing data to transmit through the connector.
Using a Crimping Tool:
- Strip the cable back 25 mm from the end.
- Untwist and straighten the wires inside the cable.
- Arrange the wires into the right order.
- Cut the wires into an even line 13 mm from sheathing.
- Insert the wires into the connector.
- Stick the connector into the crimping part of the tool and squeeze twice.
- Remove the cable from the tool and check that all the pins are down.
Often purchased together
out of stock
RJ45 Connector Cat5e 100-pack
12 pcs in stock
26 pcs in stock
3 pcs in stock
World wide delivery.
1-2 day express options.
Economy delivery via courier or post.
Orders dispatched within 24 hours on business days.
Fast and secure payments via card or PayPal.
Bank transfers in EUR, USD or GBP.
Special offers for wholesale requests.
Warranty and Returns
30 day withdrawal returns.
Online RMA status for warranty, replacements and repairs.
Extended warranty available.
Reviews and ratings