Dual-Concurrent 2.4/5GHz AP, 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Five Gigabit Ethernet ports, USB for 3G/4G support, universal tower case and IPsec hardware encryption support.
The hAP ac² is a Dual-concurrent Access Point, that provides Wi-Fi coverage for 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequencies at the same time. Five 10/100/1000 Ethernet ports provide Gigabit connections for your wired devices, USB can be used for external storage or 4G/LTE modem, and the device supports IPsec hardware acceleration.
The new design universal case allows the unit to be positioned either horizontally (desktop) or vertically (tower case). Wall anchored mounting kit is provided.
- Dual chain wireless 2.4 GHz
- Dual chain wireless 5 GHz
- 4 core 716 MHz CPU
- 128 MB of RAM
- Five x 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet ports
- USB port for 3G/4G modem
- IPsec Hardware encryption
The hAP ac² can be powered from the power jack or with passive PoE from a PoE injector. The power adapter is included.
- hAP ac²-US (USA) is factory locked for 2412-2462MHz, 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
- hAP ac² (International) supports 2412-2484MHz and 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).