ePMP™ Force 300-13L 5 GHz Subscriber Module
Wireless service providers and enterprises around the globe are challenged to deliver reliable connectivity in overcrowded RF environments. As spectrum increasingly becomes a scarce commodity, finding the right broadband connectivity solution is vital for all low and high density types of deployments. Combining the latest 802.11ac Wave 2 technology and the field proven, scalable performance of ePMP, the Force 300-13L delivers up to 400 Mbps of capacity.
The Force 300-13L is a powerful, yet affordable subscriber module compatible with the ePMP3000 Access Point, while also interoperating with the ePMP2000 to enable seamless migration to 802.11ac Wave 2 technology.
- Cambium Networks' ePMP[tm] Force 300-13L is an affordable subscriber module well-suited for markets where price is key and networks where ranges are shorter.
- The ePMP 300-13L is designed to operate in high interference environments and provides throughput of up to 400 Mbps with bi-directional traffic of real user data.
- Configurable Modes of operation ensure high performance and low round-trip latency in both symmetrical and asymmetrical traffic.
- QoS management offers outstanding quality for triple play services - VoIP, video and data and provides three levels of traffic priority.
- The ePMP Force 300-13L is available in 5 GHz only, supports a peak throughput of 400Mbps and does not support a dedicated spectrum analyzer.
- Installation is a breeze for pole and wall mounting.
- The ePMP Force 300-13L is compatible with ePMP 1000, ePMP 2000 and ePMP 3000 Access Points.
- The ePMP Force 300-13L is available in EMEA, CALA and APAC regions where type approved. NOT available in FCC regions.