Wall-mounted server cabinet 10"
10" server cabinets enable the installation of devices in places with limited space like small server rooms or small to medium companies. The product allows the installation of several devices and RACK accessories. The open back and break-out cable entries help with the proper installation of the devices.
The cabinet is used for installation, organization and storage of devices compliant with the 10" standard.
- ICT equipment
- alarm systems
- TV network
- local LAN networks
- home and industrial automation
- devices in non-standard housings in any complex configuration
New design, proven solutions!
In the 10" server cabinets, we have applied a new solution that speeds up and simplifies the self-assembly process. Thanks to this, assembling the server cabinet is quick and convenient, and the structure remains stable. The server cabinet is an excellent protection for sensitive devices against external factors and mechanical damage. The design of the cabinet ensures proper heat dissipation from the interior, which protects devices from overheating.
- Vents are located at the front of the cabinet. The place for mounting the fan at the bottom and top of the cabinet (no fan included).
- A pair of RACK strips with adjustable depth.
- The product is available with metal or glass doors, in two colours - RAL 7035 (light grey) or RAL 9005 (black).
- No back panel, side panels are not detachable.
- Self-assembly (manual and assembly kit included in the set).
- Possibility to hang the cabinet with expansion bolts (not included in the set).
- Patent lock with a set of two keys.
Easy to break out cable entries are placed on the top and the base of the server cabinet. They ensure the correct installation of fibre optics, cables and assembly of devices.
The doors are available in two versions:
* metal door (M) - cold-rolled steel;
* with glass (G) - cold-rolled steel with 4 mm ANTISOL tempered glass.
The door can be installed on the left or right side depending on your needs. The opening angle is 180 °, which ensures easy access to the installed devices. The door is equipped with a patent lock (2 keys included).
Proper air circulation is essential to maintain the proper operation of devices/installations inside the cabinet. That is why our server cabinet has additional ventilation openings in the upper and lower part, and also at the front and on the sides.
RACK strips with adjustable depth!
A pair of front RACK strips are connected to the body with screws. This solution allows the installation of the RACK strips on one of the three depth levels.
RACK strips spacing: every 30 mm.
This ensures maximum comfort in arranging the internal space of the server cabinet. The RACK strips allow the mounting of 19-inch wide RACK accessories, also available in our assortment.
Mounting holes in the rear part of the structure allow the cabinet to be hung with the wall plugs (not included in the set).
Product intended for self-assembly.
Thanks to the uncomplicated design, the assembly is easy, fast and intuitive. The set includes a mounting kit and manual.
Fast and safe delivery!
Thanks to the construction for self-assembly, the product is in a flat pack (flat pack). This significantly reduces the dimensions during transport. Each of our products has a dedicated box made of three-layer cardboard, while the free space is filled with polystyrene. We provide high-quality services as well as safe and timely delivery - we cooperate with a trusted transport company.